Discovery Environment @ Warwick
The Discovery Environment integrates powerful, community-recommended software tools into a system that:
- Makes big data management easy. Upload, organize, edit, view and search with ease!
- Has 500+ scientific apps that utilize compute clusters and HPC resources as needed.
- Hides the complexity needed to do these tasks.
Cyverse.warwick.ac.uk hosts beta versions of the tools provided by CyVerse UK.
- Source codes and detailed documentations of these tools are hosted here.
- All tools are packaged into Docker images which can be pulled from here.
- Access to this site is currently granted by invitation only. Please contact us by email.
- To learn more about the CyVerse UK initiative, visit this link.
- You are welcomed to join our slack channel for further discussions.
©2016 CyVerse. CyVerse is funded by a grant from the National Science
Foundation (#DBI-0735191, #DBI-1265383). CyVerse UK (also known as iPlant UK) is funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (#BB/M018431/1).